AI testing platform
- Check with seller
- Published date: June 27, 2023
[ #52789 Ads Views - 7 ]
- Stamford, Connecticut, United States
As startups experience rapid growth, they strive for efficient QA solutions that save time, reduce defects, and enhance product features. We understand the pitfalls of manual testing, including its high costs, high defect rates, and slow feature velocity, which can hinder your progress.
Webo.AI offers a cloud-based, patented AI testing platform solution that enables to achieve test automation in just 3 days, elevating software quality exponentially and impressing your investors.
#aitesting #testautomation #aitestingservices #aitestingplatform #artificialintelligence
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Technology Stamford (Connecticut) May 10, 2023 Check with seller
Selenium is an automated testing framework, open-source and widely used by developers to automate mundane and repetitive tests of web applications. It is a collection of tools, each catering to a specific automation testing need. One of the main reas...
Technology Stamford (Connecticut) May 9, 2023 Check with seller
Traceability matrix in testing ?Traceability Matrix is a testing artifact that keeps track of all the user requirements and the details of the test cases mapped to each of those requirements. It serves as a documented proof that all the requirements ...
Technology Stamford (Connecticut) May 3, 2023 Check with seller
The main objective of Performance testing is to compare behavior against system requirements. If performance requirements were not expressed by stakeholders, then the initial testing effort will establish baseline metrics for the system, or the bench...